Black Friday, November 29, 2019 offers affordable deals with substantial savings both online and in stores. The average consumer saves hundreds even thousands of dollars on this one day.
Making A List – What is the objective you are trying to accomplish on Black Friday? Might I suggest writing your list in a way to help visualize the cost and items you’re wanting to purchase.
My Black Friday Shopping List 2019
- Dave – New TV for bedroom, fishing poll, Harley Davidson apparel – Walmart $129 – 200 43” TV, $20 – $40 Fishing Poll, HD varies $50 – $200.00
- Sally – New Tablet, Room Décor, Makeup, Curling Iron – Walmart $50 – 150, Varies $15 – 50 each, Varies $15 – 30
Browsing The Internet For Deals – While I was browsing the world wide web, I came across this fantastic site called; Slickdeals . What will you find that is different from other sites?
- Store Coupons
- Video Game Deals
- Deal Alerts which you can setup to your liking
- The Top 10 Black Friday Deals -TVs are obviously a hot-ticket item each year, but there are plenty of other price breaks to be had. Laptops, smart home devices, video games and small kitchen appliances are always popular this time of year. Check back here in early November to see which deals are the best ones for 2019.Here are the top 10 discounts from 2018 (as voted on by the Slickdeals community):
- 65-inch TCL 4K HDR Roku Smart LED TVSale Price: $398 | Reg. Price: $598
- PlayStation Store’s Sony PS Plus 12-month Digital MembershipSale Price: $39.99 | Reg. Price: $59.99
- GameStop’s Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle + $50 GameStop Gift CardSale Price: $299.99 | Reg. Price: $359.99
- Kohl’s’ Google Home Hub + $15 Kohl’s CashSale Price: $99 | Reg. Price: $149
- Target’s Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS)Sale Price: starting at $199.99 | Reg. Price: starting at $279.99
- Kohl’s PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Spider-Man Bundle + $60 Kohl’s CashSale Price: $199.99 | Reg. Price: $299.99
- Best Buy’s Roku 4K Ultra Streaming Media PlayerSale Price: $49.99 | Reg. Price: $99.99
- Best Buy’s Sony 1000XM2 Premium Wireless Noise Cancelling HeadphonesSale Price: $199.99 | Reg. Price: $349.99
- Instant Pot LUX80 8-Qt Pressure CookerSale Price: $59 | Reg. Price: $99
- Best Buy’s Dell Inspiron 15.6″ Touch-Screen LaptopSale Price: $399.99 | Reg. Price: $599.99
Stop by and browse through their site. With so much to offer you may not have to even leave your house or office.
Using Rewards Credit or Debit Cards – Using your rewards credit or debit cards adds up more points, which saves on purchases throughout the year. Cash back credit cards are popular because they offer tangible benefits.
Not all cash back offers are the same. Money Crashers offers valuable tips about this very topic.
“Some offer the same cash back rate on all purchases. Others offer higher cash back rates on certain spending categories, such as groceries or gas, and lower rates on everything else. Others offer bonus cash back on spending categories that rotate every quarter. A few accrue cash back on purchases and monthly payments. And some cash back cards even hew to hybrid models, with cash back on certain spending categories and different types of rewards (such as airline miles) on others”.
Reward Yourself – When all is said and done, find the time to reward yourself for accomplishing such a huge task. Go out for cocktails, lunch, take a spa day, take a trip, hell just do whatever you want to.
Shopping is what one makes of it. Have fun, smile and be happy.
Gain The Advantage,