I am so overwhelmed today. I opened up my blog site to sit down and write and found out that one of my readers ( Sweta Ojha) has nominated my blog for the Liebster Award. Thank you Sweta Ojha for this honor.
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
My tasks of questions:
- Given a chance to introduce a fictional character in your life, who would it be?
Betty Boop- America’s Sweetheart. She is my fictional idol.
2. Whose blog do you relate with and why ?
Lesley Federici – She is the owner and one of the co-founders of the Power Affiliate Club. Her passion is to help beginning and experience bloggers become better. PAC Lesley Federici also her personal blog site is http://leslyfederici.net
3. Given an option to choose between traveling and books, what would it be?
Travel of course. See the world, write more books and blogs.
4. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
I’ve always hated this question! Even at job interviews. I don’t even know what tomorrow is going to bring let alone five years from now.
5. Which is better – to speak a lie that saves or a truth that kills?
I see it depending on the situation.
6. How often do you find yourself day dreaming and about what?
Daydreaming is good for the soul. It leads to imagination and that leads to writing. Often means once or twice a day for me.
7. Define beauty.
Beauty to me is a caring person, a loving touch, a child’s smile and something I look at that just amazes me.
8. What is the worst part of your daily routine?
9. They say money can buy happiness, how correct is the statement for you?
Whomever started that saying is an idiot! Money buys necessitates and wants and desires. Money does buy happiness, you just need to know your spending limits.
10. Which is better – writing as a career option or writing as a hobby?
Writing for pleasure.
11. If you go invisible for a day, what might have changed the other day?
I could be a “fly on the wall” and see what people are saying.
Lesly Federici – http://leslyfederici.net
Monna Ellithorpe – http://monnaellithorpe.com/bluejeanwritervoice/
Purple Wolf 07- https://wolf4915.wordpress.com
William O’Toole- http://williamotoole.com/
Mike Senczyszak- http://senczyszak.wordpress.com/
Chris Green Organic Princess Shouse- http://chrisshouse.com/
Mandy Allen- http://www.mandyallen.com/
Alisha Shrestha – http://www.seowonderworld.com/
Mel Choyce- https://en.blog.wordpress.com
not sure if this will count but I have to nominate the PAC BLOG- http://www.poweraffiliateclub.com/blog/
Random Facts About Me:
- Published Author
- Wrote articles for my highschool newspaper The Aurora Central Trojan
- I love the Dallas Cowboy’s Football Team
- I see the glass always full, even when the Seagram’s 7 or Vodka is half gone.
- Ride a 1997 Harley Davidson Softail with my husband David Osmera.
- Play BINGO
- Texas Hold’em is my game. One I will play in the WSOP!
- My fifth Great Uncle is James Butler AKA Wild Bill Hickok -Yes I can prove it.
- I love horse’s, dogs, and all around animal lover.
- Married to my husband David J Osmera for 34 years
- Life life to the fullest
Last My Questions For You:
- If given the chance, would you change anything about yourself?
- Who is you mentor and why?
- When did you first become interested in blogging?
- What advice would you give to a new blogger?
- Define Perfection
- Do you prefer to give advice or get advice?
- Where would you want to travel to next?
- What inspires you to write?
- Favorite Color
- What kind of bird would you be and why?
- Is there anything you haven’t done that’s on your bucket list?
Again Thank You For This Honor.
Gain The Advantage!